34th ISTS will offer scholarship for overseas students who submit their paper to the student session. Single authored papers by graduate students, undergraduate students, or students in technical colleges or in senior high schools are welcome.
Co-authored papers can be submitted, only when a student in the above categories has made a principal contribution to the paper and is registered as the first author to make a presentation at the symposium.
The accepted submissions will be screened and assigned to student session or a general oral / poster session according to the new student session policy. The final assigning will not affect the scholarship application condition. Therefore, those who wish to apply should make sure to select “Student Session” as the presentation preference. This program is conducted by the cooperation between the 34th ISTS Organizing Committee.
For more information Call for Papers. Please send an e-mail attached required application materials to ISTS Secretariat (email@example.com) after abstract submission to the student session.
(1) Applicants are required to submit the following materials.
- Photocopies (pdf files) of student ID and passport
- Recommendation letter (pdf file) from his/her supervisor or a teacher in his/her school
- Application Form
(2) Submission of a report on the symposium is required after the symposium.
3) Scholarship will support the following fee.
- Round trip fee from the nearest airport to Fukuoka International Airport
- Accommodation fee from June 4 to June 10, 2023 (6 nights)
- Registration fee
4) Schedule of this scholarship program.
Additional information will be announced in this website.
- Students who have foreign citizenship and live in abroad at the time of application are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Students selected in the past ISTS scholarship are not eligible for this year’s scholarship program.
- A Limited number of students will be invited.
Oct.31, ⇒ Extended to Nov.14,2022: Deadline of submission of the application materials.
End of Dec., 2022: Notification of Acceptance for all authors
Middle of Mar., 2023 (tentative): The scholarship selection result will be notified to all applicants.